Κυριακή 16 Ιουνίου 2013



Here's my online magazine 4U!






Which curation tools appeal to you? Any tools you didn't like? 
I have grown pretty fond of scoop.it lately where I aggregate new content myself, but mostly follow Nik Pichey's picks and insights together with a couple more curators I have spotted.
What resources would you recommend to other educators?
 pulse, symbaloo, pinterest  Great collaborative curation tools! Suitable for all sorts of projects!
How could you engage students by curating content?
- by fostering informed discussions on a variety of hotly-debated current issues
- by asking them to do the curation work
- by collaborating in real time online
- by involving them in critically assessing media consumption patterns
How could you use content curation in your professional development and networking?
I would collect and annotate the content to be shared, discussed or considered. I would provide my own commentary and thoughts as a springpad for reflection ...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου