Σάββατο 8 Ιουνίου 2013

What do you hope to learn in this course?

- I hope to familiarise myself with practical web tools that I can incorporate in my teaching and ... life, too.

- I hope to meet new like-minded colleagues and peers from all corners of the world with whom to share a love for Tech Tools and lifelong learning 
PLE/PLN and learning theories
PLE/PLN and learning theories (Photo credit: Chris P Jobling)
 - I hope to learn how an online course is set up, run and moderated by someone as inspiring as Caitlin who is the driving force or ... rather fairy behind me being here (together with some of my friends to whom I sent invitations to joing ...)

- I hope to learn how engaged connectivism and collaboration is sustained once your group is there


What challenges do you expect from learning in an online environment?

- time constraints 
- schoolwork overload










- no strings attached whatsoever, 
   meaning that you have to constantly remind yourself that you do it JUST for yourself



What is your experience with blogs, either as a reader or author?

- As a reader, I started following blogs about a decade ago. Blogs of all sorts and genres, really. I have found it helps me share other people's perspectives and experiences, plus it broadens and challenges my own thinking.

- What amazes me with all those devoted bloggers that have grabbed my attention over the years, is their commitment to the task and the time management skills this requires when done as a leisure activity.

- As an author, I've been blogging via Wordpress for some time now, even though not on a regular basis. Not so much to reflect, but rather to curate content and keep it alive and handy for quick reference, I guess ...

Enhanced by Zemanta

2 σχόλια:

  1. Great start to the course, Anna! I also have troubles with time and dedication when taking free online courses. Hopefully, I'll be able to help keep you engaged through frequent updates and events.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή