Τρίτη 18 Ιουνίου 2013



Here's my (EVER)note 4 U!


What did you like and/or dislike about using a digital notebook?
I like everything about digital notebook as they are the best of both worlds; the best combo of  printed and the electronic pads. They are life-savers for visual learners like myself. I simply LOVE them!
How could you integrate a digital notebook into your class?
I would ask Ss to clip their sources and citations during research, annotate them or comment on them.
How could your students benefit from using digital notebooks?
They would develop better research skills and could work collaboratively on projects sharing their sources and findings in real time on the cloud. They would also hone their organisational and critical thinking skills by digitally/ physically keying/taking notes on their d-notebooks.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου